Good Luck gift set for the Bride and Groom. Many traditions are followed when making wedding preparations. One such tradition is for the Bride to walk down the aisle with a sixpence in her left shoe - to bring good luck and prosperity. It is also considered good luck to see a chimney sweep on your wedding day. This gift set combines both traditions with a lucky sixpence for the bride and a lucky chimney sweep keyring for the groom.
- Genuine circulated sixpence - this is a genuine vintage coin that has been cleaned and gently polished
- The date on the sixpence will vary as I will select at random
- A sixpence is quite small and pretty! Please see the photos with the ruler for idea of size
- The coin is presented in a silky satin purse placed inside a carded verse
- There a 6 colours of purse to choose from - I will send your choice of colour
- The Grooms keyring has the lucky chimney sweep with a 4 leaf clover and horse shoe showering down good luck
- It's presented on a small card with the message "Good luck on your wedding day"
- Both gifts fit inside a white organza gift bag
- If you have a UK address then please remember to select the free postage option at the checkout
- Airmail to Eire is available for £2 per order (not per item!)
- Airmail to the rest of the world is £3.30
- Thank you